JEC offers numerous live conferences and seminars for judges, hearing officers, domestic violence commissioners, court clerks, court supervisors, court mediators, and Navajo interpreters. These conferences and seminars cover a broad range of subjects, from specific substantive and procedural areas of the law, to law and literature, and management, communication, and professionalism.
See the list of events below or view the full calendar.
- Annual professional development conference for New Mexico probate court judges and staff.
- New judge training for New Mexico municipal judges that were either appointed since March of 2012 or elected in 2014.
- Annual professional development conference for New Mexico municipal court judges.
- Annual professional development conference for judges, DV commissioners, hearing officers and court attorneys that work in New Mexico appellate, district, and metropolitan courts, as well as the Administrative Office of the Courts.
- Annual professional development conference for New Mexico municipal court staff.
- Educational conference for judges and staff of the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court.
- A one day seminar developed for New Mexico water law judges.
- New Magistrate Judge Orientation from Nov 17, 2014 08:00 AM to Dec 06, 2014 04:00 PM — Albuquerque,
- A two-week orientation program for recently elected magistrate judges or magistrate judges who were appointed off-cycle after the last Orientation in 2010.
- Annual educational conference for New Mexico magistrate judges.