JEC offers numerous live conferences and seminars for judges, hearing officers, domestic violence commissioners, court clerks, court supervisors, court mediators, and Navajo interpreters. These conferences and seminars cover a broad range of subjects, from specific substantive and procedural areas of the law, to law and literature, and management, communication, and professionalism.
See the list of events below or view the full calendar.
- Educational conference for judges and staff of the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court.
- A one day seminar developed for New Mexico water law judges.
- New Magistrate Judge Orientation from Nov 17, 2014 08:00 AM to Dec 06, 2014 04:00 PM — Albuquerque,
- A two-week orientation program for recently elected magistrate judges or magistrate judges who were appointed off-cycle after the last Orientation in 2010.
- Annual educational conference for New Mexico magistrate judges.