- Consumer Law Tutorial
- Consumer Law Tutorial for Judges in New Mexico
- Contract Law Tutorial
- Contract Law Tutorial for Judges in New Mexico
- Domestic Violence Training for Frontline Court Staff
- Online training for court staff covering domestic violence dynamics, fundamentals, and safety.
- Ethics for Judges Tutorial
- "What would you do" ethics scenarios for New Mexico judges
- Landlord/Tenant Relations Tutorial
- Landlord/Tenant Tutorial for New Mexico Judges
- Stalking & Harassment Tutorial
- Tutorial on the crimes of stalking and harassment for New Mexico judges
- Torts Tutorial
- Tutorial on tort law for judges in New Mexico.
Throughout the year, JEC provides numerous live conferences and seminars for judges, hearing officers, domestic violence commissioners, court clerks, court supervisors, court mediators, and Navajo interpreters. These conferences and seminars cover a broad range of subjects, from specific substantive and procedural areas of the law, to law and literature, and management, communication, and professionalism.