Faculty Development Seminar
Mar 24, 2011 08:00 AM
Mar 25, 2011 12:00 PM
|Contact Name||Tony Cornay|
|Contact Phone||(505) 277-0734|
|Add event to calendar||
Would you like to improve your presentation style and techniques? Does speaking in front of a group scare you away from teaching to your peers? Do you like to teach but feel you are not very good at it? If the answer to any or all of these questions is "yes," JEC has the solution for you.
During this day and a half program we will explore:
- The educational program planning cycle.
- The principles of adult education.
- The development of educational goals and objectives.
- The process to complete a JEC topic template.
- The different types of presentation styles.
- The nuts and bolts of putting a presentation together.
- The basics of power point presentations.
- Ways to add electronic media to your presentation.
Don't miss this chance to become a member of the JEC faculty pool.
The seminar is by invitation only. If you are interested, please respond by January 14, 2011.