Domestic Violence Regional Seminar - Albuquerque
Aug 14, 2012
from 07:30 AM to 04:45 PM
|Contact Name||Liz Norris|
|Add event to calendar||
The Domestic Violence Regional Seminar is a one (1) day regional seminar designed to bring together the judiciary and members of the community who work on domestic violence cases. This free seminar is open to:
- District, magistrate and metropolitan judges and court staff.
- Domestic violence commissioners and hearing officers.
- Attorneys who participate in these cases, including prosecutors and defense attorneys.
- Law enforcement officers who handle these cases.
- Domestic violence advocates, including victim advocates, shelter representatives and resource/education agency representatives.
Topics that will be presented and discussed include:
Please note that if registration exceeds room capacity, registration priority will be given to judges and DV commissioners/hearing officers. While we encourage diverse attendance and will do our best to accommodate all registrants, regrettably we may need to send notices of disenrollment, at least one week prior to the program, due to space limitations.
Registration Deadline: August 3, 2012